Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday (A Couple of Days Late)

I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for a wonderful husband that takes care of me and our son. Who loves me for who I am, the good, the bad and the ugly. I am thankful that he is my best friend and is with me through the good times and the not so good times. Right now we are both sick. I am thankful that my husband and I take care of each other no matter what. I know there are not many people I can say that about and I am very thankful I can say that about him.

Today, I am even thankful that my son gave me his virus. For a long time I wanted a child and now that I have one I think I should be a little more thankful to everything my child blesses me with. Even his cooties.

I am especially thankful for my husband and my son for making my life feel complete. I hope they feel as loved as they make me feel.

0 comments: