Friday, April 18, 2008

My Dream Bedding

For some reason I have been in a redecorating mode lately. I have been wanting to update my master bedroom for some time now. With the summer fast approaching I have to get it done or wait until the fall. For two days this week I drove all over town looking at bedding and fabric, getting ideas and becoming more and more confused. I found a couple of things that I thought were OK, but nothing I just fell in love with. So last night I tried looking online and this is what I found. I LOVE it! There's just one problem...to get the bedding ensemble I would have to spend over $1,000! Which is way over my budget.

Okay, so now I am somewhat depressed about my find. I wish I never found my dream bedding. Now I know it's out there. But, on the other hand, I am even more motivated to find this look for less money. If anyone has any ideas of where I can find affordable bedding or fabric online or in the DFW area please let me know. I have to do something in less than two weeks and I am starting to feel the pressure, ugh!

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Cutting Corners near the Galleria has pretty good fabric prices and a GREAT selection!!!! I bet you could find something really similar there!