Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sick and Tired of Being Sick

Since having Ryan my family has basically been sick with one thing or another. You know small children really are like little petri dishes. First, they share all their germs with every other little kid they come within ten feet of. Then they bring all those germs home to share with their family. At least that's what Ryan does.

Well this time Dad was the one to bring the germs home! Scott started feeling bad on Friday. Of course he didn't think he was sick, he just thought he had a fever and was tired because he was exhausted from working so hard this week (I wish). Today he finally broke down and went to the doc-in-the-box. Turns out he has an infection that has caused a sinus infection and bronchitis. Apparently, Scott is as giving as Ryan because now Ryan is coming down with something and I'm not feeling that great either.

In an attempt to avoid getting cooties from my Little Man and Big Guy I am taking Emergen-C and going to bed by 10 o'clock. I'll let you know how it turns out. I am so sick of these guys getting sick!

0 comments: