Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One Sleepy Mommy

Maybe it's just because I'm in my first trimester or maybe it's because I am a little stressed out, either way I have been sleeping much more than usual lately. My new daily sleep routine goes something like this:

Go to bed sometime between 11pm and midnight. Wake-up at least 1-3 times during the night because of the cat or Ryan. Wake up at 7am when Ryan comes in to tell me good morning. Take a nap usually in the morning around 9am or 10am and sleep until Noon or 1pm.

Is that a lot? For some reason when I add it up in my head it doesn't seem like all that much, but Scott told me today that he has noticed that I am sleeping more. All I know is I could use at least one more nap sometime in the afternoon. Or, better yet, maybe I will try to get to bed by 10pm. Yeah, let's see if I can pull that one off!

Photobucket

0 comments: