Monday, August 25, 2008

Fossil Rim

Last Friday, Scott, Ryan, our friend Alex and I went on a little road trip to Fossil Rim. I just love going there. It is never the same and you never know what you'll see. We were all so busy feeding the animals that these were the only pictures we took. Alex was nice enough to take these pictures of Ryan at the petting zoo.






I just wish I could drive and click a camera at the same time. I would have loved to have gotten a few pictures of all of us feeding all the deer. Especially the ones that would slobber all over the car (and us) when they stuck there head in the car. Ahh...good times ;)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Marye said...

Emily, thanks for visiting my blog..we must not live too far from eachother..I know Fossil Rim pretty well.
blessings,
marye
simplyhomeremedies.com