Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dear Friends


I'm not sure how to tell you all this so I'm just going to say it:

We experienced a miscarriage last night. Scott and I are very upset about this especially after seeing the baby's heartbeat and being almost through the first trimester. As you must know, this is a difficult time for our family. We had hoped to expand it and now are at a loss to know what will happen next. We have faith in God that everything happens for a reason including something like this. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily, I'am heart broken to hear of your loss.Your family is in our thoughts and prayer's!

kirsten said...

i'm just getting to your blog.... on ly to read this.

Hallmark can't even figure out a card to cover this, I am deeply sorry. I'm sure the feelings are still close to the surface but I was encouraged to read further on your blog in earlier posts your faith in God...

one sunday our teaching pastor said, "God can move mountains...just sometimes H
e shakes the one you're on...stinks, doesn't it. Be comforted you are still in His hands either way."