Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Morning Sickness Rant

Here's the truth, I love my son and am excited about having another child, but I absolutely hate being pregnant. I turn into a cow, my ankles cease to exist, and I become an insecure mess. I wake up what seems like a million times during the night, either to pee, to throw up, or just for fun I suppose. Okay, maybe not a million times but it sure feels like it.

I cannot get enough sleep. Today Scott took Ryan most of the day and I just laid in bed all day feeling like roadkill. I did manage to get up and take a shower (which made me feel like fainting). I have made best friends with the toilet, and have basically become a hobbit in my own home, what else could I possibly complain about?

Okay, I'm done (for now)! Please understand that this rant has come from a woman that is only 2 months pregnant and has just realized she has 8 more months of pregnancy to endure. I can get through it...I just mightneed to vent a little! Sorry!

Photobucket

0 comments: