Sunday, August 24, 2008

Divine Consign


I am pregnant and trying to be frugal. Which is not an easy thing to do when it comes to finding nice maternity clothes. That is until I came across Divine Consign.

Divine Consign is the Dallas Metroplex’s favorite twice-yearly consignment sale specializing in the highest quality gently worn children’s, junior's and maternity clothing, toys, books, games, DVDs, baby equipment (strollers, exersaucers, etc.) and baby and children’s furniture.

I went to the Arlington sale this past week and scored a truck, big wheel, pj's and a shirt for Ryan. I also picked up a few maternity clothes for me. A total of 5 sweaters, 5 shirts, a pair of shorts and 2 pairs of pants. My total purchase was $48.12! I couldn't believe it!

This is why I can't wait to go to the Divine Consign in Plano this weekend! It is supposed to be a even bigger sale than the one I went to. If you are interested in finding out more about the sales in the DFW area just click here.

Photobucket

0 comments: