Monday, June 2, 2008

What a Day!


"No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting (or in my case teaching) will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I'm not talking about the kids. Their behavior is always normal."
Bill Cosby

This quote pretty much sums up my day of subbing a class of five 5-year old boys. On an typical day I will get the occasional crying, whining, etc. that comes from your average 5 year old. Today was not a typical day. It started off with one bot literally crying "I want my Mommy" as soon as he got to class! My day subbing pretty much went down hill from there.

But, once I got home and was able to see Ryan's cute little happy face things improved significantly! However, right now is Ryan is asleep, I am mentally and physically exhausted, and I am about to pour a glass of wine and relax!

Photobucket

0 comments: