Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break Toddler Style


Spring Break officially started today :) Scott & I are feeling a little adventurous so we are taking Ryan on a short road trip to San Antonio. We thought we could take Ryan to Sea World and check out the Riverwalk, etc.

Little did I know when I planned this trip what planning would have to occur in order to go. We will only be gone 4 days but I am feel like I am packing for a 10-day overseas journey. When I was single I would go to Europe once a year (twice if I was really lucky). When I would go it would be for weeks on end. Even then it didn't take me as long to pack and plan.

I am taking a break right now from packing. I'm just about finished, just waiting for the last load of clothes to dry. I am so tired that I just want to go to bed and finish in the morning but I know that would be a huge mistake. Ryan will be up at the crack of dawn so I have to get everything done tonight or else it may never get done. Let's just hope I don't forget anything important. I'll let you know in a couple of days. Wish us luck...looks like we may need it ;)

0 comments: