Monday, March 24, 2008

AIDS Walk April 6th


This year in memory of my brother Stephen, Scott and I are participating in The Tarrant County AIDS Walk on April 6th benefiting the AIDS Outreach Center. The AIDS Outreach Center is the leading organization in Tarrant and eight surrounding rural counties serving men, women and children with HIV and their families, educating the public about HIV prevention and advocating for sound HIV public policy. Although Stephen lost his battle with AIDS 15 years ago, I still think of him everyday. I don't want another person to go through what my brother and our family had to. This is why your support would mean so much.

Please sponsor me online. Any donation would be greatly appreciated. You can make a donation by clicking one of the links next to the picture on my page, a link to which is below:

http://www.firstgiving.com/mommyschaos

Thanks very much for your support, it means a lot. Both AIDS Outreach Center Inc and I thank you in advance for any support you can give.

Best Wishes,

Mommys Chaos

0 comments: