Thursday, May 4, 2006

We Made It!

We've survived the move. What a pain in the butt! Everything was going great...the movers showed up right on time and were almost finished getting the truck loaded when they tried to start the truck and nothing happened. Turns out something was wrong with the starter!

Of course by this time I was already on my way to the new house with the kitties ( Scott stayed with the moving crew just in case they needed him for something). Both cats were freaking out (as to be expected). I had to get to the new house in time to meet the delivery guys. We bought a new refrigerator and dishwasher and they were scheduled to install it.

Needless to say it all worked out. The moving company towed the moving truck to our new house and unloaded it. I wish I had a camera because a picture of the moving truck being towed would have been priceless.

We are now in the process of unpacking. I never realized how much stuff we have now that we have combined everything. We will definitely be having a garage sale sometime soon.

Photobucket

0 comments: