Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another Milestone

This week has been crazy - Scott has been working non-stop. He is teaching two Maymester classes, which means he has been working Monday thru Saturday. Plus, this week he also had to teach on Sunday ! The good news is that after working so much for the past month he will finally get a break! His Maymester classes just ended and he will only be teaching one graduate class on Saturdays this Summer.

We passed another milestone this week...we have made it through my second trimester! Woohoo! My doctor says that the baby and I are doing great. Just to be safe Dr. C wants to keep a close eye on things, so we get to go see him every two weeks. We actually look forward to each doctor's visit because each time I have a sonogram and we get to see the baby. I say "we" because both Scott & I have had to deal with me being pregnant. Between the doctor visits, mood swings and water retention, Scott has been there to cheer me on. We only have 115 more days to go (not that we're counting) and we are both getting more excited with each passing day.

Photobucket

0 comments: