Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just A Little

Okay, so I haven't posted anything for the past two weeks. Well I wish I could say that I've been on vacation and have been unable to get to a computer for a while. Ahhh...if only.

Reality is I have been swamped! Let's see, first I finally took a sewing class. Which I loved!! Now I am inspired to finish my master bedroom make-over but that will have to wait. I have been working at TELC since mid-August. I am only scheduled to work on Wednesdays and Fridays but I have been subbing. Good thing too because I have also decided to take on another project. As if I didn't already have enough to do.

I just started classes at Region XI to get my alternative teaching certification EC-4 ESL. It is a condensed class that will take up most of my free time (which is already almost non-existent). The class ends mid-December and then I will have to take a test which will allow me to get a job as a intern teacher. After my "internship" of one year I can receive my certification. So as you can see I really have a lot on my plate. I will do my best to keep up with my blog over the next 10 weeks but if I am absent please know that I am most likely studying or working.

Meanwhile, say a prayer that I can keep up with all the young students in my class. I met one guy on Saturday who asked me when I graduated college. I told him 1993. He preceded to tell me that that was the year he graduated high school! Oh well, with age comes wisdom, right?

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your valuable information.

It was really of use to me.

Chenna

www.usjobcareer.com

The No.1 Job and Career Search Portal