Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Found It!!


I have been looking and looking for someone to give me a refresher course on how to sew. I enrolled in a class at Joann's that was cancelled (because they couldn't get someone to teach it). I have asked around and searched the Internet from time to time over the past two years. Well after all my searching I FINALLY found a place to learn how to sew and more!

Make Shop & Studio offers sewing, home decor and different crafting classes at reasonable prices. Make is located in a the Bishop Arts District which is only about 25 minutes from my house and has some great boutiques, art studios and restaurants. It is the perfect place to for someone like me to spend an afternoon getting decorating ideas. Oh yeah, I already have it scheduled in my day timer ;) They also offer private lessons for people who would prefer a more one on one approach.

I am so psyched! I am finally going to be able to finish the home decorating project that I began almost three years ago! I guess perseverance does pay off eventually. Woohoo!

Photobucket

0 comments: