Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Showing the Love

This week, I am awarding Simply Home Remedies an “I ♥ Your Blog” award! Lately I’ve been feeling a little bogged down about this blogging business, so I thought it would do my soul some good to show my appreciation to some of the bloggers out there that I really admire.

Marye at Simply Home Remedies offers some great ways to save money by making everything from green cleaners to homemade linen spray. She also is very health conciuos and likes to keep her readers up to date on the latest health issues. She has a way of sorting through all the red tape to get to the heart of the real issues.

If you haven’t met her yet, bebop over and check out her blog. Well now as with most of these nifty awards, there are some instructions:

  • A winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
  • Link to the person from whom you received the award.
  • Nominate up to 7 other blogs.
  • Put links to the nominated blogs on your blog.
  • Leave a message on the nominated blogs.

Just another way to share the ♥ ! Enjoy!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Marye said...

aww thanks Emily!