Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

As some of you may know, Scott and I are debating having another child. On the one hand I would love for Ryan to have a little brother or sister. On the other, I am so happy with Ryan I am afraid of wanting too much and messing everything up. I say this because I am almost 40 years old and I am all but too aware of the complications that can happen with pregnancy and/or childbirth.

But, it finally came to me yesterday...it really isn't up to me or Scott. If we are meant to have another child it is in God's hands. I am so thankful that I have faith in God. That He will take care of everything and that He will not give us any more than He knows we can handle. It is such a blessed feeling to know that everything will work out the way it is meant to. For this I am grateful.

Photobucket

0 comments: