Saturday, July 12, 2008

Missing in Action

Yes, this week I have been MIA when it comes to my blog. I've had so much going on lately.

First, Scott is in the process of looking for a new job. This means that along with my normal jobs of mommy, wife, maid, cook, chauffeur, accountant, etc., I have taken on another job, that of personal assistant. I have been spending most of my nights looking online at jobs for Scott and/or helping him with his vitae and resume. We may have to move or we may stay here,we just have to see what happens. Either way, I think this is an opportunity to bring Scott and I closer and for Scott to grow in his career.

I also took the THEA test this week. My plan is to apply to get my alternative teaching certification. I want to take the classes this fall, depending on Scott's job situation. Obviously, if we move I will have to apply to a different school.

I will be happy when some of the uncertainties we have been dealing with have been resolved. I am a "planner" so all these loose ends are starting to get on my nerves. But, whenever things get to the point that I think I just can't take anymore all I have to do is look at Ryan. He usually has a big grin on his face. He has fun doing just about anything. If nothing else he has taught me that you really don't need much to be happy. As long as I have Scott and Ryan I know that everything will be just fine!

Photobucket

0 comments: